She's a regular.


Hey All!
As you may remember from a post further back - I was desperate to do some interning at Amelia's Magazine but couldn't fit in the 3 months they needed. So now the lovely fashion editor has accepted my application to become a regular contributor - yes!
I just saw my second article is up, which I didn't even realise. A pretty different style to my usual writing so quite hard to compose - think I'll be happier when I go back to my style reviews. Coming soon: Designer Interview - watch this space!
Here's the link to the latest article:

What do you guys think? Who do you write for?
Ps. - I am so in love with the Chanel show. Ruffles!

M x


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

sadly, i don;t write for anyone, ut i do agree with you on the chanel show! so amazing, but i wouldn't expect anything less.

Platform Princess said...

Milly I'm so happy for you, the artcile is great-congrats! As for going to NY and Paris; in a word... JEALOUS!!

PP X

Platform Princess said...

The comment would be nice if I could actually spell. For the record: article, article was great haha! So Paris with the BF will be sooo romatic, again, jealous.
MM lived there for a year and loved it, if you do go she'll probably give you a million places to visit. Also, when did colleges start going to America? The most exotic place I visited was Wales... am I that old? :-(

Don't answer that!

PP x

Timeless Fashion... said...

Many congrats on the job. That's a great piece of writing. Well done!

Ella Gregory said...

I'd heard from someone that Amelia's Magazine had folded, clearly they were wrong lol. Well done!

Michael said...

Aaaah congratulations! I want to be a journalist too, and this is a very exciting oppurtunity. Good luck on your future articles!

Bluefemme said...

Congrats! I am very happy for you and I am very happy for people like you that get discovered through blogs. Your so talented!
http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

well done you!
Your blog is lovely.x

www.miggylikestheinternet.com

Platform Princess said...

Glad you liked my S.I.N attempt. I feel kind of like a navajo hippie in it lol.

As for next Friday, I am around so let me know if you're down and we should defo meet up- yay!

PP x

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

congrats on your article!

love home|life|style said...

great article!
congrats, that's a really exciting opportunity!

test said...

congrats!


http://alectonyx.etsy.com
offers+sales+freeshipping