A Day in the Marina District

When you have six essays, one exam, and really just want it to be the holidays already its good to take a break and do a little city wandering. Having passed Fillmore St many times on the Muni, heading to Marina Green for America's Cup and what have you, it was time to explore the area properly. I also knew one of my favourite online stores was hiding on a street nearby...We actually went to some other areas afterwards too - but more on that later!


First stop was Brandy Melville, one of my personal online favourites, and also popular with other bloggers like Rosie of thelondoner.me and hellonikki.net. Apparently it recently opened back home on the Kings Road, London.


One of the rooms. I've already got my Christmas and post-holiday wishlist prepared. I'll be sharing my items with you soon. 


Cute signs for your home, these ones are personal to San Francisco.


These cute hearts are dotted around the city with different designs on them.


My favourite pizza place in SF: Extreme. We shared half Pandora's Box (spinach,artichoke hearts,sundried tomatoes, garlic & feta) & half Holy Cow (four cheeses and walnuts)!


The San Francisco-based French bakery: La Boulange. Everything from pastries to quiches and coffee.


A little treat in a pretty blue bag.


Passion fruit macaroon. Chocolate macaroon.

What did you all get up to this weekend? 

x






5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh that pizza looks to die for - finals suck, right?!

Unknown said...

the pizza look amazing x

H A N N A H . M A Y . R O S E . † said...

Looks like you're having so much fun - jealous! Are you spending xmas there or back home?

HANNAH †
[londonroseblog.com]

.

Kati said...

Great photos!
I wish 2013 is going to be your best year ever!

-Kati

Fragile Bird said...

Oh I so want to go there!!! I love the look of those clothes

Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

Helen

X